
So, another Halloween has come and gone. Mary and I had a lot of fun at the Harman Great Pumpkin Carving Contest on 10/30. We had good fun with family, sparklers, pizza, pumpkins and the destroying of one said pumpkin. Mary didn't care how hers turned out so her brother Matt threw it into the field in the back of his house. It took two attempts, but he got it in the field.
(Last years pumpkin by Mary -Iron Man)
(McLean's pumpkin this year)
Also that same day I helped my Mom set up her garage for her trick or treaters to come through. Every year my parents set up there yard or garage in some sort of theme. We've done everything from pirates, to dead hunters, to zombie auto mechanics, to killer farmers. This year we did a spooky restaurant called, The Full Moon Cafe. Later that evening the boys, Spencer and Ross, go on their traditional Trick or Treating garb and went around the block. I'm sure they startled some folks by how scary they looked.
No comments:
Post a Comment