The time has come and past, where the Harman family goes to the Arches National Park. The road was long, yet the scenery, once you get into southern Utah, was nice. But, when you get into Arches, you are met with awe inspiring landscapes that are both eerie and beautiful at the same time. It's like an alien world! And with my imagination, it was an alien world... Either that or I was in the wild west... I did play with some toy dinosaurs with our little niece Sophi. But, it was all about her entertainment, I swear! Anyway we did a bunch of hiking to various arches. I even went on my own walkabout in the wilderness. When I got back to camp Mary was a little mad and worried. I did apologized very quickly after seeing her. Mary and I did go to Skyline Arch and looked down on the rock that I proposed to her on and watched the sun set from there too. At the end of the trip when we packing up our tent, we came to find that we had been sleeping on a little lizard. Thinking it dead, we carried on with packing up. Then it moved... not very well, but it moved. With a limp. We had maimed a poor little lizard in our sleep. Now it's going to be easy meal for some predator. But, that is the cirle of life. As we drove away we thought that it's only 364 days till the next trip back to arches.

Delicate Arch

In Skyline Arch and nervous. Very nervous.

"There can only be one true king of the dinosaurs!"

So excited!

Farting Arch-The most mysterious arch of all the arches
No comments:
Post a Comment