Friday, August 20, 2010

Dave Matthews Band

Mary and I went to the Dave Matthews Band concert last Wed 8/17! It was a total blast out under the stars at the Usana Amphitheater. They played a lot of songs I hadn't heard live before and one song that they have never played in front of anyone before. Still one of the best bands to see live! Just them and their instruments! I love it! I would put them up against any modern band that's out there today and the Dave Matthews Band would win hands down. Mary was very happy that they played the song "You and Me", which I think has become one of our songs and her favorite DMB song thus far. And I was happy that they played one of my new favorite songs "Why I Am" and payed tribute to their saxophone player who died almost two years ago. All in all it was an amazing concert!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Category List