Friday, April 1, 2011

One Quarter Down...

So comes the end of my first quarter of school. It was a fun first quarter full of stress, headaches, and sleepless nights. Ya know, the typical things that come with school. I also gained a new experience with school, that being a 4.0 GPA! That's right, I earned "A's" in all my classes and hopefully I can do it again. The other thing I discovered is that with all of my transfer credits from SLCC, I am now, technically, in my second year of school! I'm that much closer to my goal. However, I still have much to learn and will enjoy my sojourn through school.


Working on my final project for Color Theory.

The finished final product of my Color Theory project.
A Color Wheel with other color studies, all hand painted and mixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Category List