Take note that all of the elements from the background to the foreground have been altered, shifted or created from scratch. It was fun, but I still prefer pencil and paper.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Avatar Now!
In my digital tools class we were learning and going over Adobe Photoshop. Our main assignment for that program was to take a self portrait and turn ourselves into the blue aliens from the movie Avatar. Today we critiqued and graded each other on how well did. Here is what I came up with. Enjoy.

Take note that all of the elements from the background to the foreground have been altered, shifted or created from scratch. It was fun, but I still prefer pencil and paper.
Take note that all of the elements from the background to the foreground have been altered, shifted or created from scratch. It was fun, but I still prefer pencil and paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Category List
- Geek (2)
Ok - that is creepy-cool. Nice job!
ReplyDelete