Friday, December 24, 2010

OH Bra Where Art Thou?

So I had an interesting day at work the other day. I got up and was getting ready for work. I wore a big sweater and a tank top underneath it. The day was a great day. No drama just a normal day at work. I got home around eight that night and was just lounging around. I took off my sweater cause I was hot and went up to the bathroom. I was standing in front of the mirror and suddenly realized something was missing. It was my BRA. I didn't wear a bra all day long. I must have been in a hurry to get to work and forgot to put it on. Thank goodness for the big sweater. It was hilarious though. I went all day not wearing a bra and didn't notice at all. I believe I am turning into my mother.

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad someone else has done that too. after i took out my endowments I had the hardest time remembering to put one on! but years before that I was getting in the shower and kept having the feeling i was forgetting something but couldn't put my finger on it. well I got in the shower and realized i had forgotten to get all the way undressed. I stood there soaking wet with my bra still on! it would have been fine but I was on vacation and had forgotten to pack more then one! it made for an interesting day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Hilarious. I did that once in jr. high and being a self-conscious teenager, spent the whole day with my arms folded because I was sure everyone could tell (like I had boobs then anyway :)).

    ReplyDelete

Category List