
We were driving on the freeway yesterday, when a stupid VW car of some sort, ran over a large piece of tire and it slammed right in the middle of the our windshield! My poor Autobot suffered damage! I am very surprised that the tire didn't go right through the windshield. I maintained control of the car, because I try to drive like a action hero or Transformer. Plus, I'm more concerned about Mary, who was in the passenger seat and the other people around me and their safety. I was more irritated that he didn't try to avoid it, which he could have. And to top things off, the car that hit the tire was the same car that cut us off in Centerville. By the way he was driving you could tell that he was some punk thinking he's hot stuff. I hate idiots like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment